The sometimes random thoughts and pictorial journey of a Northwest gardener and her backyard.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Greenhouse Progress
We've one more window left to install. We plan to use cedar fencing board and batton style for the siding. The roof will be polycarbonate running lengthwise across 2x4 rafters. Yeah I know it's meant to lay up and down but for our pupose I think this will work fine. We will be overlapping the panels to shed water. Whee. I think it's coming together. If it wasn't so hot out we would probably be working on it right now.













Here's our Pumpkin. Hopefully he will be ready for fall display.



I really like the look of scotch moss around stones. We are thinking of using some out in the front yard along the street. I will have to check on how well it will do in that location.

No comments:

About Me

A little older, a little wiser. Northwest born and raised.